We want you to be healthy.
We have always believed in homemade “healthy” food so we strive to obtain the finest freshest ingredients, whether it be farm fresh, organic or natural. We know that good things take time, so we allow for our food to cook slowly when it has to and quickly when we may sacrifice nutritional value. Our menus also change weekly so you will always find something new and delicious to try. Healthy eating has never been so convenient!
To us this means:
- No additives, artificial flavorings or colorings, we even cook our own soup stock from scratch.
- Minimizing the use of saturated fats and staying away from trans fat products (unless we compromise for taste and consistency like using real butter in our homemade baked goods).
- We believe in only serving pure, natural, and real food.
We support fair-trade and only serve Fair-trade coffee and tea. We also ethically source farm fresh, organic and natural raw ingredients so we know that the food we are serving isn't made at the expense of those less fortunate.
We respect dietary restrictions like Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian or vegan. . . there is something for everyone. If you are gluten intolerant, we can accommodate you and recommend gluten free alternatives.
We purchase food from Certified Organic sources to guarantee that the food we serve you is grown and inspected to meet international organic standards and that our products are fully and completely free of chemical contamination.
Dishes for You to Try
more testimonialsModern and relaxing atmosphere. Generous and welcoming staff. A great place to eat healthy and bio food at a good price.Ilaria B.
- Breakfast: 8:00h - 12:00h
- Lunch - Dinner: 11:00h - 19:00h
- Happy Hours: 18:00h - 19:00h